When it comes to offering great luxury features, comfortable seats, spacious cargo area, and the latest technology, you know that the INFINITI QX80 can fulfill all your needs in Ardmore. What you know of the brand is that they don't shy away from a challenge, and while most SUVs on the market are struggling to offer even the base features, the INFINITI brand knows how to pack more into an SUV per square inch. Another popular brand on the market has its eye on the prize, but can the Lexus LX 570 compare to the INFINITI QX80? Which one comes out ahead?
INFINITI QX80 INVENTORY
HOW DO THEY COMPARE?
- When traveling around the Philadelphia area, you'll get better fuel economy in the INFINITI QX80 than you will inside the Lexus LX 570.
- Saving money is always welcomed, and when you buy or lease the INFINITI QX80, you'll be spending significantly less than if you were to lease or buy the Lexus LX 570.
- The INFINITI QX80 offers more hip room and legroom than the Lexus LX 570, and the INFINITI QX80 gives you seating for up to seven, while the Lexus LX 570 maxes out at seating for five unless you want to spend an additional $30,000 above the INFINITI QX80's price tag.
- You'll get better ground clearance in the INFINITI QX80 than you will in the Lexus LX 570, meaning you'll be able to trek off-road a bit easier without scraping the bottom of your SUV in the process.
- Cargo volume is important when you want to adventure outside of Wayne for vacation, and in the Lexus LX 570, you get a maximum of 83.1 cubic feet. The INFINITI QX80 gives you up to 95.1 cubic feet to the first row, and up to 20.2 cubic feet to the third row.
- For features like SiriusXM Satellite Radio, leather seats, heated front seats, 10-way power driver's seat with lumbar support, and Bluetooth, you'll spend less in the QX80 than you will in the LX 570.
- Safety is key in an SUV, and the INFINITI QX80 offers Brake Assist, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, and Blind Spot Intervention for less than the Lexus LX 570 if the feature is even available.
- Both models offer you 4WD, but in the INFINITI QX80, you'll spend significantly less on the option than you will in the Lexus LX 570.
- In the INFINITI QX80, you'll enjoy an available 5.6-liter V8 engine with 400 horsepower and 413 pound-feet of torque, while the Lexus LX 570 gives you just 383 horsepower and 403 pound-feet of torque on the 5.7-liter V8 engine it offers.
- Make your passengers feel comfortable in the available second-row captain's chairs in the INFINITI QX80. The Lexus LX 570 won't give you that option, so your family will be a bit less comfortable.
- The available Around View Monitor in the INFINITI QX80 gives you a better view of your vehicle wherever you go, plus it offers Moving Object Detection. The Lexus LX 570 doesn’t offer either of these features.
- In the Lexus LX 570, King of Prussia drivers will enjoy up to 7,000 pounds of towing, but in the INFINITI QX80, maximize your weekend with up to 8,500 pounds of towing.