- Starting at $36,600 MSRP*
- 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 producing either 300 or 400 horsepower
- 7-speed automatic transmission with Rear-Wheel Drive or optional INFINITI Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- INFINITI InTouch™ dual screen display with RearView Monitor
- Available Bose® Performance Series Audio 16-speaker stereo with Bose® Centerpoint® simulated surround
- Optional ProASSIST Package which includes Blind Spot Warning (BSW), Backup Collision Intervention (BCI), Around View® Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection (MOD, and Front and Rear Sonar System
- Available quilted, semi-aniline leather-appointed sport seats with red contrast stitching
- LED signature headlights, fog lights, and turn signals
About the INFINITI Q50
The Infiniti Q50 was designed for the fearless drivers who aren’t afraid to take on a bold design and looking for power in performance. Available in a standard twin-turbo V6, with either 300 or 400 horsepower and Infiniti’s Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, Q50 drivers will look and feel confident on the road, no matter the conditions.
Controlling it all at your fingertips, drivers will be inspired by the dynamic steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, all while enjoying the comfort of the elegantly-styled interior. The standard safety innovations support drivers in responding to potential danger, giving you even more freedom to enjoy yourself on the road.
What the Critics Say
The Q50 offers many of the latest high-tech features and driving assistants as well as better-than-average performance at a reasonable price.”
If Audi and BMW cars were considered the last word in premium compact sport sedans, it seems no one told INFINITI. The 2021 Q50 is sleek, well-equipped, roomy, athletic, brimming with safety features from the second-lowest trim level, and priced well below the German competition.”
What’s New for 2021
The all-new 2021 upgrades offer exciting features and exterior stylings, including two new colors – Slate Gray and Grand Blue. Inside, the Sensory model is equipped with a 16-speaker Bose audio system, and luxe amenities like open-pore wood trim, leather upholstery and power-folding exterior mirrors. The 19-inch wheels combined with the redesigned front and rear bumpers add even sportier elements to the Q50. The Luxe models have been upgraded to include additional driver assist safety features to avoid potential collisions and pedestrian and lane monitoring.
INFINITI Q50 Features
Style & Performance
Combining the latest in modern design and racing tradition, the Infiniti Q50’s updated fascia maintains impressive aerodynamics while still keeping with its premium look and feel. The Q50 Red Sport 400 models include 19-inch sport-design aluminum-alloy wheels supported by high-performance brakes, and a 400-horsepower 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 engine for best-in-class responsiveness and handling.
The Q50 3.0T Luxe models include a standard 300-horsepower 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6, meeting the needs for both adequate power and fuel efficiency
The Q50’s thoughtful design is evident in the upscale interior features, including 8-way power adjustable front seats, Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control and a leather-wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel, which are all offered standard. To elevate the experience even more, an optional maple wood, Kacchu aluminum and Radiant Illuminated Kick Plates can be added in.
Rounding out the driver and passenger experience, the Bose® performance sound system, paired with Journey Planner and Infiniti Personal Assistant® will get you where you need to safely and reliably. To further enhance your connectivity the Q50 is compatible with smartphones, from which you can easily access the horn, lights and engine start and stop using Infiniti Remote Services.
The Infiniti Q50 wouldn’t be the complete package without the outstanding safety features. Infiniti Safety Shield technologies will keep you safe on the road, helping maintain appropriate speeds based on the current traffic flow, using Intelligent Cruise Control. The Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection gives drivers a full-access 360-degree virtual view of your parking environment. As an optional feature, the Backup Collision Intervention® protects drivers from objects in the rearview. Similarly, Blind Spot Intervention® alerts drivers to objects that may be in the blind spot, gently guiding the vehicle back into a safe spot within your lane. Drive with more confidence with Infiniti’s detailed Safety Shield technologies.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $36,600 MSRP*
- 300-horsepower 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 engine (AWD available)
- 8-way power adjustable front seats
- INFINITI InTouch™ dual screen display
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System and audio streaming
- LED signature headlights, fog lights and turn signals
- Starting at $41,700 MSRP*
- 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Power sliding/tilting moonroof
- Textured Aluminum interior trim
- Homelink® Universal Transceiver
- Rain-sensing front windshield wipers
- Starting at $47,600 MSRP*
- Leather-appointed sport seats with manual thigh extension
- Bose® Performance Series Audio 16-speaker stereo with Bose® Centerpoint® simulated surround
- Sport-design front and rear fascia
- 19-inch Sport-design aluminum-alloy wheels
- Around View® Monitor (AVM) with Moving Object Detection (MOD)
Q50 RED SPORT 400
- Starting at $55,750 MSRP*
- 400-horsepower 3.0-liter twin-turbo V6 engine (AWD available)
- Exclusive 19-inch aluminum-alloy Sport wheels and Sport brakes with red-painted calipers
- Quilted, semi-aniline leather-appointed sport seats with red contrast stitching
- Exclusive dual exhaust tips with brushed satin finish
- Kacchu aluminum interior trim
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excluding destination charge, tax, title, license and options. Dealer sets actual price.
**2021 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.